Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cheap Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure.

Cheap Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure. Discount Review Shop









Cheap "Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure.C-060AStar Wars" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure.? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure." Feature


  • Figure features a CommTech chip that allows it to talk
  • A must have for Episode 1 collectors
  • Figure includes a serving tray
  • For ages 4 and up



"Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure." Overview


Star Wars - Phantom Menace Collection 3 TC-14 NIP Action Figure from the 1999 toy series. (with Serving Tray) Silver-plated protocol droid TC-14 serves her Trade Federation masters well when she suspects the Jedi identities of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.








Cheap "Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure." Discount Review Shop

"Star Wars Episode I Commtech Ship Tc-14 Protocol Droid with Serving Tray Collectible Figure." Related Products




C-060A

No comments:

Post a Comment